The Toronto Urban Journal accepts submissions on a rolling basis, with successful submissions queued for the next publication
The annual deadline for submissions for the next volume annually falls on May 1. To submit, please email email@example.com with the following:
- Format subject line as “Submission – LAST NAME, FIRST NAME”.
- In your email, attach ONE file containing your paper in a MS Word file format.
- Note your school, program and expected (or actual) graduation date.
- Tell us a bit about yourself!
Criteria for submission are as follows:
- Submissions must be between 2,000 and 5,000 words, excluding notes, references, tables and figures;
- Submissions must be wholly original research conducted by the author, however work sponsored or supervised by faculty members is acceptable;
- Submissions must be work conducted by an individual during the course of a university undergraduate program;
- If submitted by a graduate student, the work must be submitted no more than one (1) year after author’s graduation from their undergraduate program;
- Submissions may be in any consistent style however will be published in the APA style;
- Submissions must be in English.
Following submission, you will be notified by the incumbent Managing Editor if your paper is suitable for publication.